The organizer has tried to put, you in the best possible accommodation to rest your weary body after a difficult day. Please be guided by the general definition of accommodation:
Please be assured that the rule on seniority and gender classification are the only consideration in assigning the rooms. Your understanding regarding this matter is demanded.
What to bring
- Protect yourself: Insect repellent for those sensitive to insect bites;
- Protect yourself from UV exposure from the sun. Bring enough sun block;
- Protective head gear in case we encounter extreme sunny weather; wind breaker or umbrella;
- Comfortable footwear for walking and adaptable to all kinds of weather. Some activities may require good walking shoes ( sandals, rubber shoes);
- Clothing: The Cordillera enjoys a sub tropical climate and travelling will be at an average of 5,000 feet above sea level. Temperature can range from 12 to 24 degrees centigrade. Protect yourself from possible temperature drop specially in the evening (light jacket, wind breaker, pullover, bonnet). Please NO fur or thick winter jacket;
- Photo equipment: you do not want to miss the golden moments of the trip.
Transaction may be required in some destinations. Better to have cash in case you want to buy souvenir shops or additional drinks. Program is already on full board basis.