Romblon is the capital town of the archipelagic province of Romblon. It is also one of the major islands of the province together with San Jose (Carabao or Hambil), Tablas and Sibuyan Island. It is reach in heritage with its San Andres Fort where one has a vantage view of its colorful coastal town. Not to miss is the famous marble factory. Private beaches like Bonbon Beach are easily accessible for a quick swim.
Two hours by ferry is the biggest island of the province which is Tablas. The eastern and western coasts of Tablas offer beautiful white sand beach coves. Looc Fish Sancttuary is a must visit. The highest peak of the island Mt. Payaopao costing along Carmen Bay with the nearby Biaringan Island is picture perfect panoramic sight which can be viewed from the road. The unique Blue Hole is also found in the area. The center of commerce in the island is Odiongan with Looc town as the center sustainable fish conservation. The town of Looc has still its well preserved ancestral houses. Just across Looc is the town of Alcantra where one can find the Aglicay Beach Cove.
Southern tip of Tablas is Santa Fe where one jumps off to the island of Hambil or also referred to as Carabao Island. The island which is officially known as San Jose has beaches which can easily rival its neighboring island of Boracay. Other than swimming one can enjoy a habal-habal tour of the island with visit Kuding Kuding subterranean cave or enjoy a thrilling cliff diving; Ngiriton Cave is a sight to see. Beaches of Hambil and Lanas are must visits. The nearby Boracay Island is best viewed from Tagaytay Viewpoint.
Romblon Island | Tablas Island | Carabao Island
24-30 June 2016
Rates & Conditions
Net Rates, Per Person, In Philippine Pesos
Basic Package Inclusions:
- On land accommodation:
- 25-27 June Tablas Island (Aglicay Beach Resort or similar resort)
- 27-29 June San Jose
- 29-30 June Odiongan
- 5 Breakfast;
- On Board ferry based on Air-conditioned tourist class inclusive of linen and insurance:
- Via St. Anthony de Padua/2Go Travel : Batangas to Romblon
- Via Ignatius /2Go Travel : Odiongan to Batangs Port
- Monoclass Ferry MV Querubin /Montenegro : Romblon to San Agustin (Tablas)
- Monoclass ferry Sta Fe to San Jose and back
- Land transfers Pier to resort and v.v in Romblon, Tablas and San Jose;
- Sightseeing Tour using private transportation and services of local guide :
- Romblon Island Tour on 25 June
- Looc fish Sanctuary and Looc Town tour on 26 June
- Pre-arranged resort activities
- Hambil (San Jose ) Habal Habal tour on 28 June
- Transfers to and from Batangas Port. Public bus schedule and fare available upon request.
- Meals not indicated. Please refer to the supplementary meal charges
- Expenses that are personal in nature